Simon is a Lawyer in our Wills & Estates practice group. Simon joined Wilson Lawyers in 2022, after making a career change and deciding to practice exclusively in succession law, with a particular focus on estate planning and deceased estate administration. Prior to this, Simon had practised as a property and commercial lawyer, predominantly in the areas of residential and commercial conveyancing, commercial, industrial and retail leasing, property development, business sales and acquisitions and intellectual property
Simon’s background as a property and commercial lawyer has provided a solid foundation for advising clients regarding estate and business succession planning.
Simon is dedicated to taking the time to listen to clients’ concerns and works hard to discuss options and to achieve the best outcome for them. Simon appreciates the privilege of developing deep relationships with his clients and recognises the importance of those relationships in affording him an insight into their personal, family and business needs.
Simon will work closely with you to ensure that your wishes are effectively expressed in legal form, regardless of the complexity of your estate plan.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, The College of Law (Qld)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
Areas Of Expertise
- Planning and drafting of Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Estate Planning
- Deceased Estate Administration including Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Queensland Law Society