Bill is our Legal Practice Director and Head of our Property and Commercial practice group.
Bill’s clients seek his advice due to his pragmatic approach, personability and clear thinking. Bill believes in being truly service and client focused and enjoys working with his client’s trusted advisers to help him achieve the best results for his clients. Bill takes pride in never losing sight of his client’s best interests.
Bill advises clients on all aspects of property and commercial transactions and has extensive experience in:
- child care developments, leasing, business sales and purchases
- small and large scale project developments including mixed use
- commercial, industrial and residential property sales and purchases
- industrial, commercial and retail leasing
- business and asset sales and purchases
- partnership agreements and shareholder agreements
- company and business transactions, including structuring
- joint ventures and project service agreements
- licensing and service agreements
Articles of Clerkship (1975-1980)
Lawyer, admitted to the High Court of Australia 1987
Lawyer, admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland 1980
Member, Queensland Law Society